Written By Robin Hawdon
Directed by Karen Scheeland
presented by special arrangement with Samuel French, Inc.
JUNE 9 - 24, 2017
THURS - SAT 7:30PM, SUN 2:00PM
An appalling situation. A bridegroom wakes on his wedding morning in his own bridal suite, with his bride-to-be about to arrive any moment, and finds a strange girl in bed beside him. What's more an extremely attractive girl whom, in the depths of his post stag-night hangover, he can't remotely remember even having been introduced to. Worse - during the ensuing panic to get the stranger dressed and out of the way, the bride arrives and the girl is trapped in the bathroom. The only way out of the dilemma is to persuade the best man to pretend that the hidden girl is his girl friend. Then the problem is that the best man’s real girl friend has to be kept ignorant of the fact. By the time the bride's parents and half the hotel staff get in on the act, the chaos reaches nuclear proportions!
(Click on the gray boxes below to expand the sections)
TICKETS & CALENDAR
• Reserved seat tickets are $19; Senior and Students are $15; Thursday performances (June 15 and 22) are $15 for everyone. The ten performances are Friday-Sunday, June 9-11; Thursday-Sunday, June 15-18; and Thursday-Saturday, June 22-24.
Curtain time is 7:30 p.m.,
except for the 2 p.m. Sunday matinées.
• An Opening Night Gala with refreshments following the show is open to all those who purchase tickets to the June 9 performance. The VLT also has 20 assisted-listening devices available on a first-come basis each night.
• Season Ticket Holders may purchase tickets starting May 17.
• General Public sales begin May 31.
• Patrons may order tickets on-line at TheVLT.com or through the box office. For more information on tickets, call 541-344-7751 or send an email to [email protected] The Very Little Theatre is located at 2350 Hilyard St. in Eugene.
Rachel (the bride): Diana Sobczynski
Bill (the groom): Peter Fehrs
Tom (the best man): Mark Anderson
Judy (a girl): Alison Meeler
Julie (a chambermaid): Samantha Cross
Daphne (the bride's mother): Tere Tronson
Director: Karen Scheeland
Assistant Director/Stage Manager: Martha Greaney
Production Assistant: Delaine Burns
Costumes: Gail Rapp
Props: Darryl Marzyck
Set Design: Michael Walker
Set Dressing: Vern Haffner
Light Design: Richard Scheeland
Sound Design: Mollie Clevidence
Hair: Richard Schrum